Willco A/C R & H Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has served the (Northern New Jersey or Sussex County) area since 1988. Seeking a full time refrigeration technician with air conditioning, heat pump and oil/gas service skills. As one of the leading experts in the HVACR field, we are a forward-thinking company with full benefits, contributing IRA plans, paid holidays and vacations, competitive wages, and a year-round consistent work load.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing Residential & Commercial refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems and equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for Refrigeration & HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customer’s requirements.
Job Skills & Qualification Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a Current Valid Driver’s License
- EPA refrigerant usage certificate
- Five (5) years of field experience in Refrigeration & HVAC
- Flexible work schedule to include After Hours, Weekends, and Holidays
- Computer/tablet/electronic controls literate
- Ability to work in confined spaces, rooftops, mechanical rooms, ladders, etc.
Willco A/C R & H Inc. is a Drug and Alcohol free workplace and performs routine background and drug tests.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00-$32.00 per hour commiserate of experience.