As springtime starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Branchville? Especially if your cooling equipment is recently purchased or was running well last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. pro can help spot small issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little problems before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine pieces and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into extensive problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Total equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Now with Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc.
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. pros a shout at 862-345-6896 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your residence, don’t forget to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.