As springtime rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Branchville? Even if your cooling equipment is recently installed or was running good last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. specialist can help spot little issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher utility bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little issues before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into large issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Now with Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc.
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. pros a call at 862-345-6896 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your residence, make sure to check our special offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.