In Branchville you rely on your furnace
to keep you comfortable throughout the chilly time of year. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your heat pump
, you could be preparing for furnace service
visit any day. Simply put, you might have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and impact your furnace’s performance. It could even produce trouble with your furnace’s threshold switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some indicators for you to search for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump service, the better. Call in an expert, like Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc., if you notice any of these indicators:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem tired? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a bit of a problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too undersized for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating noisily or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be a problem.
- You smell gas. You certainly don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace immediately and shut down its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company checks it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a blocked condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC pros to solve.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of complications. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. at 862-345-6896 when you need to setup repairs or routine maintenance.