While your Lennox® heating system can’t speak to you, it does have a method to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has a set of LED lights that can share a fault code. Subject to the malfunction, your heating system might use steady or flashing lights.
While there are some elementary furnace fixes you can complete yourself, most services are best left to HVAC technicians. When your furnace refuses to start or provide warmth, reach out to Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. at 862-345-6896 for expert furnace repair in Branchville.
Our experts will swiftly identify and fix the issue, even if you don’t have a Lennox heating system. We can fix any brands or makes—and get the comfort returned to your house fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also uses this system to tell you it’s operating correctly.
Correct operation consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system operating properly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you realize that a single light flashing slowly and the other flashing quickly, your furnace could be experiencing a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heater is heating properly. It means the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the bad location on the burner. Contact us at 862-345-6896 for support.
Here are several other of the most common faults for Lennox furnaces.
Furnace Refuses to Start
Here are a few of the light arrangements you might observe when your heating system will not or keep heating. The majority of these problems have to be taken care of by a specialist, like one from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
- Both LED lights are off. This signifies your heating system might not have electricity. Find the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse is not flipped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it instantly turns off after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 862-345-6896.
- One light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The switch is a critical safety guard that assists in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to repair this malfunction on your own.
- An individual light is flickering rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This likely indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system could have a wiring problem that requires expert aid from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
- All lights are flickering slowly. This indicates your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This part sends hot air from the heating system into your residence. We can assist in determining what’s wrong with this piece.
- One light is flickering slowly and the other is blinking fast. This signifies your heating system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our technicians at 862-345-6896 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there could be a malfunction with your heating system’s control panel or wiring. Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. can locate the fault and repair it.
- The pair of lights display alternating slow blinks. This means your heating system may have a flame error. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 862-345-6896 for assistance.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other remains steady. This usually indicates your HVAC system’s limit switch is not working. The switch keeps your HVAC equipment from becoming too warm. Reach out to the specialists at Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. for assistance.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what may be broken when you observe your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- Both lights are showing every other rapid blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor might be broken. This component kindles fuel in your furnace to make heat and should be repaired by an expert from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heating system repaired fast, depend on the professionals at Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc.. Our technicians will take care of the issue without delay and have your residence feeling cozy again in no time. Get in touch with us at 862-345-6896 or contact us online to schedule an appointment right away.