While your Lennox® furnace can’t chat with you, it has a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control board has a set of LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the failure, your heater could display solid or flashing lights.
Though there are certain simple heating repairs you can finish yourself, the majority of services are best handled by experts. When your heating system refuses to turn on or put out heat, get in touch with Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. at 862-345-6896 for skilled furnace repair in Branchville.
Our experts will rapidly discover and handle the malfunction, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can service all kinds or models—and get the heat reintroduced to your residence without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also engages these lights to let you know it’s heating like it should.
Regular operation includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace working like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a single light blinking slowly and the other flashing fast, your heating system could be experiencing a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is running properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod could need to be cleaned or in the wrong area on the burner. Reach out to us at 862-345-6896 for assistance.
Here are some of the most routine errors for Lennox heaters.
Furnace Refuses to Start
Here are a few of the light sequences you might see when your heater refuses to or keep heating. The bulk of these problems must be handled by an expert, for instance from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
- All LED lights are off. This indicates your heater might not be receiving power. Find the breaker box to make sure the heating system fuse has not flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it instantly flips after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 862-345-6896.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The part is a critical safety device that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this malfunction yourself.
- One light is blinking fast and the other is flickering slowly. This likely means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater might have a wiring error that needs specialized assistance from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
- Both lights are flickering slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This piece circulates hot air from the heater into your rooms. We can help in determining what’s causing a problem with this part.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is flickering fast. This indicates your heating system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our specialists at 862-345-6896 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there may be a fault with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. can find the fault and handle it.
- The duo of lights show every other slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC system possibly has a flame error. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 862-345-6896 for assistance.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other remains continuous. This usually indicates your HVAC system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your HVAC equipment from becoming too warm. Call the professionals at Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. for help.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what might be at fault when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t receiving any warmth.
- The duo of lights are giving alternate fast flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor could not be working. This piece kindles fuel in your furnace to create heat and should be fixed by a technician from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heater fixed without delay, turn to the professionals at Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc.. Our technicians will fix the error quickly and have your residence feeling relaxing again in no time. Contact us at 862-345-6896 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.