While your Lennox® heating system can’t speak to you, it has a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the malfunction, your heating system could use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are various simple HVAC fixes you can finish yourself, many services are best left to the professionals. When your heating system will not kick on or deliver heated air, reach out to Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. at 862-345-6896 for skilled furnace repair in Branchville.
Our technicians will swiftly discover and repair the issue, even if you don’t use a Lennox furnace. We can fix all types or models—and get the comfort reintroduced to your home quickly.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also uses this setup to relay it’s heating properly.
Normal heating consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater working correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is beginning to call for heat.
If you see a solitary light flashing slowly and the other blinking fast, your heater might be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heating system is heating properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod may be dirty or in the incorrect area on the burner. Reach out to us at 862-345-6896 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical faults for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Refuses to Kick On
Here are some of the light arrangements you may observe when your heat won’t turn on or keep running. Most of these problems must be repaired by a specialist, such as one from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
- Both LED lights aren’t lit. This means your heating system might not have power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the heater fuse hasn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it promptly turns off after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 862-345-6896.
- One light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably not working right. The component is an essential safety device that helps in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this fault yourself.
- One light is blinking quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically means power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system might have a wiring problem that needs specialized aid from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
- The pair of lights are flickering slowly. This indicates your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This piece moves heated air from the HVAC system into your residence. We can aid in determining what’s wrong with this piece.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking quickly. This means your HVAC system may have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our professionals at 862-345-6896 for help.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there could be a fault with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. can determine the fault and fix it.
- The pair of lights show alternate slow blinks. This signifies your furnace possibly has a flame error. There may be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 862-345-6896 for help.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other stays steady. This typically means your HVAC system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your HVAC system from getting too hot. Reach out to the specialists at Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc. for assistance.
Furnace Blower Operates But No Warmth
Here’s what might be broken when you observe your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- The duo of lights are showing every other fast blinks. This means your furnace ignitor could not be in working order. This component ignites fuel in your heater to create warmth and should be repaired by an expert from Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc..
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system fixed without delay, turn to the professionals at Willco Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Inc.. Our techs will repair the error right away and have your space feeling relaxing again soon. Contact us at 862-345-6896 or contact us online to get an appointment now.